Kirsten is a Registered Dietician in training, working towards her certification, and a Gluten Free Nutrition Consultant, certified in Health & Wellness. She has a Bachelors of Science in Human Nutrition & Dietetics from Metropolitan State University of Denver.
GlutenFreeGal sprang from my own personal experience battling celiac disease after being diagnosed in 2010, to help people make less mistakes when deciding to live gluten free than I did.
**I offer a more personalized and hands-on-approach while helping you navigate through the gluten-free maze.
**10 years of experience backed with the most current research and my continuing education in Health & Wellness.
– Learn how to heal the gut and celiac/allergy/deficiency testing
– Reading labels, grocery shopping and dining out excursions
– How-to’s on deglutening your household
– How to plan for any occasion
– Unique health and eating plan tailored for you and your needs
Everyone is different and there is not one diet that works for everyone, which is why fad diets do not fit into long-term lifestyles.
I am here to walk you through the process from beginning to end. With tips, tricks, humor, healthy recipes and sometimes just an understanding ear, I will guide you seamlessly through.
Ditch the Diet Live the Lifestyle